Visit to Pune

Let's make it very clear. It is not a trip it's more like a interview trip to Pune. The company is big and the post they are offering is even bigger. I am very interested and well prepared for the job interview.


I booked the ticket to Pune in roadways. It’s Private night bus to Pune. How I reached to the pick-up point is a very long story, I don't know someone will be interested to see my foolishness in in  funny way.  Here is what happened. I need to go to the BTM layout for pick up at 2:00 PM .  I was late due to the mis-calculation of the bus timing in a busy day in Bangalore. My suggestion is plan for an extra hour if you are going to catch something in Bangalore specially in Friday. I was late and getting call from the Bus service provider. After so many hiccups and stoppage I reached there by running and late. The next stupid thing I have done was I slept in the pick-up van and left behind. I was lucky enough to wake-up in the last minute in the next traffic signal then I ran to the bus depot and found the point with the help of GPS. Any how I reached there and got the bus to Pune.

I welcomed the sunlight in Maharashtra. If I am not wrong the Road trip to the Pune from Bangalore is awesome, with exception to that I have not enjoyed it. I got down at the entrance of the Pune city as the bus was taking the highway to Mumbai. I got the bus to the some place called a good bus hub. I changed three bus to go there in a strange city without any help. I reached the company way before the time but without any call of nature, So I look out for the lodge nearby and failed in that badly. I Decided to head back to Railway station and fresh'n up. I went there and fresh up and came back for the interview.

Interview completed in the right time and I need to come back as I thought of the interview in a long shot way so I have no plan how to get back to Bangalore I went to the bus stop and checked all the travel agency for the ticket to Bangalore. The main thing is there was ticket but not in my budget. I have decided to go by train and most painful bad idea.

I have time so went the market nearby and bought a mobile charger. I Called my family and told about my situation. I booked the ticket(General) and sat in a general compartment to Bangalore. Here comes the tough part. In the Next 20 Hours journey. I have sat on a single position and people are sitting on the floor and were hanging in the middle. It was unbearable and now I am not able to tell. It can only be felt by someone in that kind of situation.

Any how I reached Bangalore by next evening. The saying is there


Everything comes to end even the bad things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jog Falls-Yana Caves-Gokarna-Murudeswar

Mangalore visit

Shivagange Betta