Mangalore visit

It is the summer occasion . I have applied for the IBPS exam in Bangalore. Me and my friend has applied for the exam. Center was selected for Bangalore. But due to some rule of caste, only the SC and ST students gave exam in Bangalore centre. So Me and my best friend( More like my brother ASUTOSH) has been scheduled to give the test in Mangalore. Now everything was fixed, we have booked the ticket. But my return ticket was not confirmed and My friend ticket was confirmed from both the side.
It was the Bangalore- karwar express. We were in time for the train. Though the train is as usual late. We have taken our food and board the train.
I woke up early in the morning and enjoyed the natural beauty of chikmangulur. We have reached around 9.00 AM . It was a shiny day and the weather was awesome. We went to the bus stop by enquiring people. Funny thing was we have changed our dress in front of a closed shop and all the people are looking us awkwardly, which was obvious. Finally we have taken the advice of one guy and board a government bus to the main bus stop. In the confusion of asking anyone we have not given the fare to the conductor. We reached the bus stop and enquired about our exam centre bus. Mine was CANARA Engineering college and My friend’s was PA Engineering college. We got the direct bus.
The most interesting was the journey to the exam centre. We all knew that Mangalore full of natural beauty and the road is made of that. BY going there I saw the beauty of Western ghat and scene was  awesome.
manglorer2

The college is situated at the hill top and there was no shop. There was only one bus in the morning and one in evening. As my exam shifted 2 hour because of some question leak issue in Bangalore. I have bought some grapes there as I found it very cheap. After exam I got the bus to the city and the return to the city is awesome which can’t be described but can be felt.
I reached the city and it was around 5:00 PM we have met at the city centre. But due to the shifting of exam our plan to the beach got cancelled and we have planned to see the city market. We have took a walk through the city and saw some shop, though we have not bought anything special from Mangalore.

citymall

As I told you before my ticket is RAC, my friend has given his ticket to another person and we have shared the seat as both are in RAC. We reached Bangalore around 10:00 AM.

Though we were not able to explore the place I was happy to journey with my best friend and spent some quality time with him . May GOD give me enough wealth to explore Mangalore in future but the time will not be there so enjoy every moments of your life.Whom you are waiting for. Live the life. Because….
“No matter whatever you do you can’t be at everyplace and you can’t hold the time So enjoy the time, place and whole round of relation where you are”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jog Falls-Yana Caves-Gokarna-Murudeswar

Shivagange Betta