Trip to Turahalli Forest

There is a way to live the life," You do what you want to do." There is a consequence for the every action you perform in this world. So why not take chance to fulfill our dream or goal or interest. The way of living the life. If there is a way you can enjoy the small things in life and that keeps you feel alive. You should definitely go for it.

This is my first visit to outskirts of Bangalore on my Cycle. Though my cycle does not have enough gear to make you enthusiastic, It has enough for me to peddle for the 30 KM one way Pedal. I chose this place because I did not see the greenery for so many days. So the Journey to the Turahalli is more like a quest to find some place and test my strength.

I took the Google Suggested route and found it helpful. Google map

There is a good amount of greenery and empty roads to try this Out. Roads are very good and the mix of ups and downs. This is what everyone wants for their cycling journey.

I did one mistake though with my preparation for the visit. I did not take any of the accessories required for long distance cycling and hiking. So do the smart thing. Take this the as advice and please take a bottle of water, Bananas. I reached there by 7 O clock, The weather is the best for cycling and rock climbing and hiking, There is a good share of clouds in blue sky. I took a tour around the forest. When I come to a point where there are a parking space and a security guard. I asked, " Can I take my cycle inside the forest?" Which is a stupid thing to do? Because he does not look like a forest guard and I have not read anything about the permission to take the vehicle before. Surprisingly he asked me to give him with just 20 rupees, Though I don't want to encourage that, I have given him the asked money to save my first outing. So I bribed him with 20 rupees and he let me go. There are other 2 people and he asked for same to them. They were resisting I went to the forest. I was very excited and I feel like hiking just now by having the feeling when I am writing this on my computer. I was taking the pictures and videos of my presence over there. There were some many other people who were doing the photography, Yoga, Hiking, Cycling

I took the most possible off road to match the excitement. I reached a point where I can the see the city with an awestruck view. There is so much silence up on the hill. The silence pushes me to a spiritual mode. Just look towards the horizon and try to set the goals and achievements as a human being. What struck me to my mind that, People may have achieved many things in their life but everyone needs to evaluate ourselves on the basis of work we have done for the society. That is the goal of the human race. There are many things you may not able to strike down if you go for the social service but it will worth.






 






I came down from the place by riding the cycle. That was the first time I was trying the downhill cycling in a rocky hill. I did not have experience which causes me lot of pain but it is worthy of time. I went in a wrong route and landed in a closed boundary of the private building near to the forest. Then I had to go back to the top and start again. Here comes the toughest part. I have been dehydrated and did not take any water or food from the morning. I was not able to peddle it in the first place. I went up by the walking. Then I have taken another wrong route from there and ended up in a beautiful place up on the hill. There is a temple and a well maintained.




I had taken rest there for some time. I need to leave because the sun was getting hotter and I had to peddle 30 KM on my way back. Then I have taken the correct route and reached the main road. I took breakfast and left for the Home. My mobile got switched off because of the extensive use of the GPS and Video making, Photography. Anyhow, I reached to a familiar place and thought of following the bus to the Electronic city. I lost the trail of the bus too and went in a wrong direction. I ended up cycling more than 10KM extra to come back to home. Please include Powerbank in your long road cycling preparation list if you are planning.

Though it is painful, It a good experience for the first time long distance cycling. That is life. Learn from the mistake and use it as a stepping stone in your course of success.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jog Falls-Yana Caves-Gokarna-Murudeswar

Mangalore visit

Shivagange Betta